KnitPro Stitch Markers help you keep track of your stitches as you work. These brightly coloured little tools help you mark pattern repeats and mark stitches or rows on your needles.
Stitch markers can be used for a variety of uses while you knit including:
- Mark decreases, increases or even mistakes
- Easy to slip onto a needle in the middle of your work
- Hooks into the knitted or crocheted stitch within a row without slipping out
- Mark increases or decreases in your pattern
- Mark a mistake that needs to be ripped back
- Catch the dropped stitch before it runs down through
There are three kinds:
- Stitch Ring Markers – A pack contains 50 rings, including 10 large (16.5 mm), 20 medium (10 mm) and 20 small (6 mm) rings.
- Split Ring Markers – A pack contains 30 rings
- Locking Stitch Markers – A pack contains 30 markers
All comes in a PVC pouch for you to keep them in when you aren’t using them.
Postage rates are as follows:
- UK - £3.50 under £25.00, free over £25.00. Patterns are £1.50.
- Europe - £6.00. Patterns are £3.00.
Unfortunately, as we are only a small business it is extremely expensive for us to ship parcels outside of Europe, as we don't send enough deliveries to get a bulk discount. This means the option to order online is not available for the rest of the world. If there is something you really would like to order please get in touch and we can discuss how much postage would cost.
To cancel an order, please contact us with details of the order you are cancelling. A charge may be made if the cancellation is done after the order or a part of the order has been dispatched. If you have ordered digital items, like a pattern, then your right to cancel within 14 days is waived when you download it.
You can return anything you're not happy with within 28 days of receiving it provided you have contacted us within 14 days of receipt to advise of its return and that it's not something you've used.We will cover the costs of returning any orders cancelled within 14 days. The cost will be included in your refund.
Full details can be found here.