KnitPro Stitch Markers help you keep track of your stitches as you work. These brightly coloured little tools help you mark pattern repeats and mark stitches or rows on your needles.
Stitch markers can be used for a variety of uses while you knit including:
- Mark decreases, increases or even mistakes
- Easy to slip onto a needle in the middle of your work
- Hooks into the knitted or crocheted stitch within a row without slipping out
- Mark increases or decreases in your pattern
- Mark a mistake that needs to be ripped back
- Catch the dropped stitch before it runs down through
There are three kinds:
- Stitch Ring Markers – A pack contains 50 rings, including 10 large (16.5 mm), 20 medium (10 mm) and 20 small (6 mm) rings.
- Split Ring Markers – A pack contains 30 rings
- Locking Stitch Markers – A pack contains 30 markers
All comes in a PVC pouch for you to keep them in when you aren’t using them.